Welcome to Wartonwood View, a modern 3 bedroom home.
There are many handy amenities close by in Carnforth including a supermarket, schools, local shops, a doctors and dentists surgery and a chemist.
Lovely canal side walks and countryside are close by and the M6 motorway is less than a 5 minute drive away.
This home has a spacious relaxing living room accessed from the hallway. The decor and carpets are neutral throughout, and the under stairs cupboard provides a useful storage space, perfect for keeping the hoover neatly stored away. A door leads through to the rear where you'll find the kitchen diner with access to the back garden through french doors.
The kitchen has beech effect shaker style units providing plenty of storage with co-ordinating work surfaces and splash back tiles. There is plenty of space for the usual white goods and a window looks out over the garden providing a pleasant outlook.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms (two doubles and a single) and a bathroom. The neutral decoration continues throughout the first floor of this home.
The bathroom has been recently replaced and comprises a three piece suite in white complemented by modern grey panelling. There is a shower over the bath and a frosted window for privacy.
Externally, Wartonwood View benefits from a generously proportioned rear garden with a raised decked area leading from the french doors with steps leading down to the lawn.
If you have seen our virtual viewing video, and are interested in applying for the property please follow the link to the application page. We will need one application per household. The landlord will make a decision on which applicant they wish to proceed with and their decision will be final. If your application is accepted, we will then be able to get a physical viewing booked in.
There are no upfront fees to pay on this property.
The standard deposit on this property will be £825.00
Chamberlain are part of UKALA who provide them with CMP insurance and are part of The PRS.
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
1. The rent
2. A security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year
3. Default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days)
4. Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs
5. Payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant
6. Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
7. Payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.